Monday, November 16, 2009

Week 7 Term4

10 weeks have passed since when we started working with Mrs M about our thinking about our learning and talking about thinking and reflecting on our thinking.

When I startedtalking and thinking about my own learning this is what I thought it was...

Learning is something that anybody can do.
When people learn they get more knowledge.

How useful has learning about Solo Taxonomy been been to you in giving you some structure for thinking learning about your learning?

Solo Taxonomy has been very useful in helping us improve our learning.
If we never relised that we could use we would not have known how to improve in our learning.
Solo Taxonomy allows us to develop certain skills such as being able to do the next step in learning which would be useful in life.
We used a ruberic to move up to the next step in thinking by redoing our work and improving on
it to develope our thinking to a higher level.

I am glad...

*that mrs M has taught us about solo taxonomy
*When I use solo taxonomy to improve in my work I try and think of a better sentence to be the best I can be

No comments:

Post a Comment